How does consent work if both parties are intoxicated?
- britishjoe answered: Doesn’t matter, had sex.
- heart-attack-in-black-hair-dye answered: People sleep together drunk, people get married drunk and it’s legal. It’s not consensual if one says “no” clearly and the other carries on.
- gcdude27 answered: it doesn’t, sexual encounters are not consensual if alcohol is involved in any way
- protector-ofthe-small answered: it doesn’t. but if both parties are intoxicated it is the responsibility of both parties to respect boundaries. or just wait to sober up.
- halfaplanecrash answered: wait that’s a good question. ummmmmm… i have no idea.
- dreamitanditsreal answered: lets-blog-about-sex-bab…
- wideeyeddoe answered: Hmm….rate how they are then decide?? Trick question. I actually just had this happen to me, but we both said yes. And it was mind blowing.
- singing-towers posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZhDYrwTA-iDH